In September, everything at the AVITA Resort traditionally revolves around the theme of culinary delights and Burgenland's gourmet products. As part of the 15th AVITA Gourmet Week, we are once again delighting our guests with a varied program centered around culinary experiences. In 2022, the Gourmet Week was awarded the new Burgenland Wine Tourism Prize - the Golden Grape - as one of the best wine tourism concepts.
7 nights incl. of all AVITA pampering services:
- Sunday, 10.09. from 5:00 p.m: Get together
- Monday, 11.09. from 12.30 to 14.00: Gourmet mile with a look behind the (kitchen) scenes
- Tuesday, 12.09. from 09.45 to 17.00: Pleasure hike in the Willersdorf Gorge
- Wednesday, 13.09. from 5:15 p.m: AVITA Star Guest Gala
- Thursday, 14.09. from 13.00 to 15.00: "Pasta & More" with Medita chef Peter Nemeth
- Friday, 15.09. from 09.30 to 15.00: Guided e-bike tour with picnic
from 19.00 to 22.00: Market day "Wine, Kas` and Co".
- Saturday, 16.09. from 1 p.m: "O'zapft is" - beer tapping with Weißwurst.
from 18.00 to 20.30: Austrian specialties buffet
AVITA pampering services:
- Gourmet pension
(Gourmet breakfast buffet, midday vitality lunch and 5-course evening dinner/buffet)
- Free, direct access to the AVITA thermal baths
incl. Sauna Garden of Eden and AVITA Lady's Spa
- Exclusive, hotel-owned water, sauna and relaxation area with infinity pool
- Daily active and sauna program
- Use of the fitness center
- Free rental of e-bikes, e-mountain bikes and Nordic walking poles