Frequently asked questions
Select spa area
To secure a guaranteed berth for your spa day, we recommend booking online at https://shop.avita.at/resources/category/.
Loungers can be reserved only in conjunction with a day ticket.
Your selected lounger will be reserved for you until 12:00. Unless a different arrival time has been announced at the spa reception, your sunbed reservation will be forfeited. The payment made in advance will not be refunded.
If you do not wish to make a reservation, the thermal bath and sauna occupancy display on our homepage provides information about the current number of visitors. There are two things to keep in mind here:
- The utilization is constantly updated and can change accordingly quickly
- The occupancy rate includes both the spa and sauna areas. Thus, it may happen that free places are only available in the sauna area. (extra charge sauna € 10,50)
If it is not possible for you to reserve online, sunbeds will be assigned on site depending on availability. On busy days, the spa may be completely full, i.e. guests without a reservation will no longer be admitted.
Online berth reservation is possible only in connection with the purchase of a day ticket and at the earliest 4 days in advance.
The online calendar is automatically unlocked for this time interval and the color scheme changes from red to green.
The red “Spa and Sauna Utilization Button” in the header image of our homepage www.avita.at indicates the current utilization in percent.
Your voucher can be redeemed on site according to the purchased service. Valid 365 days from issue, redeemable thereafter with surcharge.
Your voucher can be redeemed for all services at the AVITA Resort.
We accept the following vouchers:
AVITA vouchers, Webhotels, WellCard, Burgenland vouchers, Bad Tatzmannsdorf guest card, Tatz Taler, Uniqa vouchers, postal mailings, Burgenland Card and Summercard.
Note regarding web hotels and WellCard voucher:
Redemption only on tickets, not on consumptions and memberships.
The price for your guaranteed berth is € 5,00 per person per day only in connection with the day ticket.
Currently, payment by credit card (VISA and Mastercard) and instant bank transfer is possible.
Guests of our partner establishments receive a 20% discount on all spa admission tickets.
In order to guarantee you a guaranteed entry, we recommend to make a sunbed reservation in advance via our webshop. You pay for the tickets at the spa reception.
All current regulations on the subject of leisure and on the subject of accommodation can be found at sicher-gastfreundschaft.at.
(bathing and sauna closing time 30 minutes before indicated opening hours).
- Sun – Thurs: 9.00 to 22.00
- Friday: 9.00 till 00.30
- Saturday: 9.00 till 23.00
You can find all opening hours here.
Day ticket (adults)
- Mon-Fri: € 33,00
- Sat, Sun, Holiday: € 35,50
- Extra charge sauna: € 10,50
All prices and discounts can be found here.
You can choose between the following areas when reserving sunbeds:
- AVITA Spa- Gallery
- AVITA Spa – relaxation, massage pools
- AVITA Therme – Well, Chill, Relax pools
- Sauna Garden of Eden – Amica & Lenzia
- Sauna Garden of Eden – Interior
- Sauna Garden of Eden – panoramic relaxation room
- Day Spa Lounges
- Cabanas – seasonal
- Romantic jetties – seasonal
The individual areas are equipped with different types of couches: cozy couches, resting couches, rattan couches, health couches, special couches – you can find an overview plan (room and type of couch) under each area heading.
Overview and reservation of sunbeds in the webshop (store.avita.at)
Sauna Garten Eden
20 saunas for day guests. 4 extra saunas especially for hotel guests.
Sauna Garden of Eden is open Monday to Thursday and Sunday from 09:00-22:00, Friday from 09:00-00:30 and Saturday from 09:00-23:00. The AVITA Lady’s Spa is open daily from 11:00 am.
You can find the current prices HERE.
There are discounts for schoolchildren, apprentices, military servants, students up to 26 years. Please note that discounts are valid only upon presentation of a valid ID. Please see our homepage for exact prices.
Highlights are above all the sauna variety of 16 saunas, the AVITA Lady’s Spa the special sauna area only for women, the possibility of nude sunbathing and nude bathing, the themed and special infusions, the large relaxation area, the sauna bar as well as the Uhudler sauna and Austria’s first snow sauna.
In the Lady’s Spa in Bad Tatzmannsdorf there are 4 different saunas exclusively for women.
The AVITA Lady’s Spa, the wellness area for women, is open daily from 09:00.
The following prices apply to admission to the spa: on weekdays, a day admission costs €28.50, an afternoon ticket from 3:30 p.m. costs €21.00, an after-work ticket from 6 p.m. costs €18.00 and a 3-hour ticket costs €22.50. On weekends and holidays, a day ticket costs €31.00, an afternoon ticket from 3:30 p.m. costs €23.50, an afterwork ticket from 6 p.m. costs €20.50, and a 3-hour ticket costs €25.00. The extra charge for the use of the sauna area is always 9,50€.
Highlights include the aroma steam bath, Finnish infusion, laconium and brine grotto.”
A lady’s spa is a spa purely for women. The Lady’s wellness area is designed exclusively for the “woman” target group. It also covers the needs of those women who prefer to keep to themselves at the time. These women’s areas form retreat zones, and thus the perfect environment for girlfriend weekends or girls’ days at the spa.
Useful information about your stay at AVITA Resort. Important about cancellation, payment, check-in & check-out.
AVITA Check In & Out
- On the day of arrival you are welcome to use the AVITA Therme incl. spa from 09.00 a.m. onwards. Sauna Garden of Eden and AVITA Lady’s Spa as well as AVITA exclusive area free of charge. You will receive your bath bag with bathrobe and bath towels at the hotel reception. Your room will be at your disposal from 14.00.
- We ask you to vacate your room by 11:00 am on the day of departure. After check-out you have the possibility of all-day use of the AVITA Resort incl. Lunchtime capital snack for an extra charge of € 28.00 per person.
- Depending on the occupancy, we allow you to use your room until 18.00 on the day of departure. Extra charge: € 68,00 per room. For more information, please contact our reception.payment information
- Unless there is a credit card guarantee, a deposit of 50% of the amount is due at check-in. The remaining payment incl. Invoicing takes place at departure
- We are happy to accept cash as well as ATM, Visa or Mastercard.
- Please hand in vouchers already at the reception upon arrival
Please note our general terms and conditions!
The following documents are already being revised and will be made available thereafter:
- General Terms and Conditions AVITA Resort
- Bathing rules
- Hygiene information
- GTCs football arena
- Supplementary agreement hotel stays football
- Up to 5 days before arrival free of charge; from 4 days before arrival: 90%.
- In case of no-show: 90%