19 July 2018
20 hours, 5 days, m/f
- Cleaning the SPA area
- Complying with hygiene regulations as well as the predefined quality standards
- Completing daily necessary general cleaning activities
- Reporting necessary repairs as well as handling operational inventory and consumables with responsibility and care
- Main working hours between 5:00 a.m. and 9:00 a.m.
- Ideally professional experience in the cleaning industry
- High demand for quality and precision
What you can expect:
- A secure position in an exclusive working environment
- Year-long contract with secure and fair earning opportunities
- Free use of the AVITA Thermal Spa incl. Eden Sauna Garden and the Fitness Centre
- and much more.
Want to use your experience with us? Then you are more than welcome! The gross monthly salary based on collective agreement for this role is €755.00for 20 hours.
If you would like to become part of our team, we look forward to receiving your detailed written application by email to:
AVITA Resort, FAO Mr MMag. Berthold Benedek
Thermenplatz 1, A-7431 Bad Tatzmannsdorf
bewerbung(AT)avita.at, Tel: 03353/8990-600
You can download the job posting here: